Learn about the ministry and how you can get involved.
The Mentoring Ministry is a faith-based endeavor. The purpose of the friendship ministry is to connect youth between the ages of 13-18 with adult partners. The partners will commit to a journey with youth. This journey will allow youth and adults to develop a friendship that can/will enrich the lives of each other. The adult will be able to share their life experiences with the youth and help them on their life’s journey. The Ministry administrators will match adults and youth based on what they have in common, and they will provide opportunities for them to interact in a fun and open environment.
- To help young people to identify their dreams and goals and work together to achieve them
- To unite, create and encourage a lifelong relationship
- To guide young people on a road of exploration with the intention of strengthening their faith
- Be respectful to each other
- Be open to different opinions and ideas
- Recognize the strength in our differences
- Commit to open and honest communications