Our Mission is to:
To acknowledge God’s call to spread the Good News by being active participants in building the kingdom of God using his Word as our guide.
Each of us will humbly seek to serve God by being a light in the community for those in need, by providing a safe place, and by being a disciple for holistic change.
Our Vision is to:
Become a central spiritual resource for the community. To do this, we will educate and train our leaders, and partner with Christian and other agencies. We will leverage technology to communicate, educate and spread God’s message to others.
Our Focus will be:
- Faith – A biblical church that has the Word of God as it’s foundation and the will of God as its focus.
- 1 John 4:16 “And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
- Fellowship – A community church that churches in the community.
- 1st Corinthians 12:27 “Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.”
- Family – A loving church that values marriage and strong family values.
- 1st Timothy 5:8 “But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
- Future – A progressive church that understands the value of our youth. To keep them engaged, we will blend tradition, participation, and innovation.
- Matthew 19:14 “Bu Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for as such is the kingdom of heaven.”
- Flow – A flowing church continuously moving forward in a smooth and consistent way.
- Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”